You're concerned about what happens to your equipment.
You want to know where it goes and we're here to tell
you that Intercon Solutions will completely recycle
everything you send us - end of story and the end of
the line for electronics.
Please take a moment to review the important highlights
about our company and when you're finished, if what
you see interests you, click here
to be in touch with an Intercon representative.
- We provide complete recycling with absolutely no
reselling, no remarketing, no land filling and no
- We operate within ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified Management Systems and regularly have Phase One Environmental Assessments performed by an independent, third-party environmental consulting firm.
- We own a completely enclosed and conveniently located 250,000 square-foot processing facility that is continually
monitored using Department of Defense approved closed-circuit
- We utilize and offer thirty-eight years of recycling
experience and employ expert environmental consultants.
- Our sales and customer service teams are friendly,
knowledgeable and operate during extended hours to
accommodate clients in different areas of the country.
- We offer personalized solutions to large corporations,
businesses, municipalities, non-profit organizations
and consumers that include system integration and
custom material tracking and reporting to meet clients'
- We have locations throughout the U.S. and Canada
that enable us to offer next day pick-up nationwide
and provide a Certificate of Recycling within two
- Our de-manufacturing methods are environmentally
safe and completely contained with no toxic byproducts
or unnecessary threats to worker safety.
- We can provide outstanding client references and
are a member of the Better Business Bureau, National
Recycling Coalition, Illinois Recycling Association,
Indiana Recycling Coalition.
- We have substantial financial backing and are fully
licensed, bonded and insured.